I can’t believe it’s been 4 years already … what I find most amazing (and what I’m so grateful for) is how far I’ve come and all the AMAZING people I’ve met along the way. From just a little venue for my venting and sharing my dating misadventures to one of the top award winning dating advice sites out there is MIND BLOWING! This calls for some champagne!!
Thank you for all your continued support and for making Single Dating Diva such a success!!
I wanted to share with you some of your favorite articles of all time on Single Dating Diva! You will notice some dominant themes, people are confused about where they stand with those they are dating, they aren’t sure what next steps to take and they have difficulty adjusting to casual sex arrangements for what they are. What does that all mean? Well it means that there needs to be open and honest clarity in dating, not only with others, but with ourselves as well. What seems to be missing, or lacking, is the feeling of security and knowing where you stand with someone. What’s the solution? Well, people need to know what they want and they need to know their worth. I always tell people, if someone wants to be with you they will be. If they want to contact you they will find the time regardless of how busy they are. It really is that plain and simple, we just complicate things because we don’t want to admit defeat.
Think about it … and while you’re thinking, take a look of your top 10 favorite Single Dating Diva articles of the past 4 years. Thanks again everyone!! Sending you lots of love, hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXO
Celebrating 4 Years of Single Dating Diva! Here are your Top 10 Faves!
10. Wink 😉 and a Smile 🙂 … the Art of Flirting
9. Is Casual Sex The Junk Food Equivalent of Sex?
8. Secrets Revealed: Men Need To Feel Needed
7. Is Defining a Relationship Necessary?
6. Why You Should Let Them Walk Away and Peace Out
5. Booty Call-iquette When You’re Single and Dating
4. Ask Single Dating Diva: Does He Like Me or Is He Just Being Friendly?
3. Dating Men With Kids … Why I Don’t Go There
2. Online Dating Boundaries and Giving Out Your Telephone Number
1. Can Your Booty Call Turn Into A Relationship?
Enjoy! Have a read! Leave a comment …
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Congratulations!! I think I’ve read all of those top 10 but will definitely read them again 🙂
Thanks so much Ann!! I appreciate all your support over the years!! XOXO
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.