Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 13: Breakup Survival Guide
Main Points: Breakup Survival Guide (How to Bounce Back from a Breakup)
- Give yourself permission to grieve and pull the lessons from your experience.
- Keep busy with things and people that you value.
- Enjoy your life and have fun/make the most of being single.
- Take on a growth mindset and work on yourself – physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Remember when you look good, you feel good and you’re more confident.
- You need to do you and let go of any attachments, forgive yourself and make space for new love starting with self-love.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.