Segment 51: Happily Never After
Main Points: Happily Never After (Why is it never me)
- It’s so easy to be discouraged when you’re single and dating. It’s hard. Let’s not sugar coat it … dating can definitely SUCK and suck the life out of you.
- Dating can definitely seem like an endless grueling journey. It goes on and on, the roads are usually bumpy and so many obstacles along the way trip you up and hurt you.
- It almost seems like your “happily ever after” is actually your “happily never after”.
- Before you throw in the towel and give up, you need to really stop and look at your dating journey. START BY STOPPING. Stop dating. Stop overthinking and just look at things as they are.
- I get my clients to write down their dating experiences and classify them as “good, bad and ugly”, then we look at the common issues, usually that helps us pinpoint where we need to do the most work.
- It’s not about being rejected or having bad luck, it’s about the choices we make, what we tolerate and what (and who) we give our power to.
- How to go from “happily never after” to “happily ever after” takes some work:
– Get an attitude adjustment: No pity parties! Enjoy your life as it is.
– Be your best self: Look and feel your best! It will boost your confidence and help you put your best foot forward.
– Look for love in all the RIGHT places: if online dating doesn’t feel right, don’t do it or take a break, attend events or join a meetup group.
– Tune up your social skills: make sure to work on your verbal and nonverbal skills in order to be able to come across positively to people you meet. Practice with friends and whenever you go out, cashiers, etc.
– Manage expectations: remember that going into anything with expectations will mostly likely ruin it before it even begins. Enjoy the process of dating without worrying about the outcome because people will rarely live up to your expectations.
- Just because you haven’t found love doesn’t mean that you won’t find love. Remember that. Be patient. Be grateful. But most of all be happy.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I WILL find my happily ever after
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.