Before I begin, I would like to welcome you to my blog. Just over a year ago I was propelled back into the dating world after the end of my marriage. I am single and in my mid 30’s. Yikes! Never thought I would have ended up single again. You know, marriage is forever, right? Well I guess not always. I have been told I am quite attractive and sexy and “don’t look my age”, I am well educated and financially independant … so finding someone should be easy, right?
I quickly learned that being single in your 30’s was a totally different ball game (no pun intended, well maybe just a little). You’re not quite a “cougar”, you’re a PUMA! Well then, that’s interesting! Just a quick glance at what is typically available to us 30-somethings:
- eternal bachelors (i.e. players, want friends with benefits)
- the ones no one wants (weird, unattractive, creepy types)
- divorced and bitter men
- divorced men with children and baby mamma
- guys who think they so hot that they think only women in their 20’s deserve them
- guys in their 20’s who adore you, hmmm … I’m liking this choice!
- guys who stare at you and wait for you to make the first move so that they have the advantage (wait that’s most guys!)
So here I am, single and meeting guys, dating … yet the adventure continues.
In my blog I will be talking about my dating adventures, past and present. I welcome your input and stories! C’mon we’ve all got them! Looking forward to sharing with you 🙂
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Hi, this is a comment.
To delete a comment, just log in, and view the posts’ comments, there you will have the option to edit or delete them.
Hello singledatingdiva!!! Looking forward to sharing my dating stories too!!
O H MY GOD.
i feel your pain. lol. i must start writing. i have stories for you!!
This is all that’s ever been available to me :(.
better to be alone then with the wrong man!
[…] Continue Reading about Single Dating Diva […]
Comments are closed.