OK, so I am going to blow my own horn here. I’ve been doing this dating thing for a while now. Sometimes successfully, sometimes horribly not. But, I have learned a lot about who I am and what I want in a person. I have also learned to be true to me … what does that mean? It means not to settle for what isn’t right for me and that I don’t need to be a “couple” to be happy and fulfilled.
So why should you date me? Here’s why:
- I am educated, intelligent and well travelled … I have a lot of life experience and love to share that with others without being snobby about it.
- I am attractive, healthy and fit … I take great pride in living a healthy lifestyle which includes eating right and exercising.
- I am compassionate and caring … I always try and take care of others as well as myself and when I am with someone I treat them like they are the king of the world (as long as I am their queen).
- I have a positive outlook on life and like to influence others positively … I try my best to always look at the glass as half full rather than half empty and try and inspire that in others as well … I always say “positive attitude attracts positive events”.
- I am lots of fun in every way (perhaps a little wild) … wouldn’t you like to know? I never shy away from some fun and excitement no matter what (or where) it is … and I love to laugh and try everything once, more if I like it!
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Originally Published on Singles Warehouse