Segment 33: Is Instant Chemistry Legit?
Main Points: Is Instant Chemistry Legit? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- Instant chemistry. The “wow factor“. Does it really matter? Well, yes and no.
- Do you need chemistry to make a relationship work? I think it is important, yes. Do you need INSTANT chemistry? No, not necessarily.
- The problem with the current dating environment is that people are looking for that initial spark, the WOW, the fireworks when they first meet someone. If they don’t feel it then they’ll discount the person completely. I say that is WRONG.
- I’ve at time had instant chemistry and sometimes not. It definitely wasn’t the deciding factor in whether things worked out.
- While you still need to feel some interest, usually chemistry that builds rather than hits you in the face is more sustainable.
- Good relationships are the product of building a solid foundation of trust, love, honesty, respect, consideration, generosity, passion and attraction. Also, common interests and values. Good relationships are two people walking in the same direction, together, side by side. Everything else is the pretty packaging, including instant chemistry.
- If people actually made an effort and let go of their unrealistic expectations perhaps there would be more successful relationship out there. Just a thought.
- If there is attraction and a general interest in the person then I think you should give it a shot. Build the chemistry. Those WOW moments will come.
- Attraction and general interest? yes? No chemistry? No problem. Try it anyway.
- Instant chemistry is overrated, especially the older you get. Stop looking for it and expecting it. It certainly is not a guarantee of relationship success.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will not trust fireworks alone
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.