Segment 34: Winning the Dating Race
Main Points: Winning the Dating Race (Keeping it Slow and Steady)
- In order to protect the longevity of a relationship, new couples should enter into the relationship slowly and get to know each other at a slower pace.
- I have always said that a fire that burns fast and hot will burn out just as fast. It has happened to me and it has happened to most of you. Admit it.
- Sometimes you meet someone, have instant chemistry, everything moves super fast and then BAM it’s over before it even began, what happened? Well you ate your whole cake in one sitting.
- Slow and steady still wins the race when dating. Court each other. Actually, go on dates. Get to know each other one-step at a time. Enjoy the process without worrying about the outcome.
- I know that loneliness gets the better of people, and leads them to make poor decisions because they crave that attention, the touch.
- In my experience, someone really likes you and wants to get to know you in a mature lasting way, and if they have good intentions, they will typically want to take their time knowing you.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: Too hot + too fast = no long-term relationship.
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.