Segment 35: Signs That They Like You
Main Points: Signs That They Like You (Ask Single Dating Expert Suzie)
- A lot of people are so confused about if someone likes them or not. What do I say about that? Well if you know, you know.
- If you are confused and not feeling so confident about it then it is your gut telling you things may not be there yet.
- If someone likes you, they’ll want to get to know you (in person, in real life), they will want to speak to you and spend time with you. Their body language will be obvious.
- They will also care what they look and smell like around you. They want to make a good impression.
- It’s actually pretty obvious, plain and simple. Their words and actions match and you feel good about it.
- Wondering if they actually like you, well, listen to your gut and go with the flow. Don’t act desperate if they aren’t acting like you feel they should. Don’t blow up their phone if they don’t call. Be mature about it, not insecure.
- If things don’t progress then that’s totally OK. Know your worth and don’t chase someone who doesn’t equally want to be with you. Period.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will listen to my gut when meeting someone new.
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.