Segment 36: When to Peace Out
Main Points: When to Peace Out (The Art of Walking Away)
- Has someone left you high and dry? Totally unexpected? Or maybe you want to end things in a dead end relationship? It is natural for things to end sometimes, it happens, not every liaison or relationship will work out.
- It’s totally hard and sucks big time if someone does end things or ghosts you out of the blue.
- But remember, if someone does not want to be in your life why would you still want them there?
- Some dating relationships, even dates, you just have to peace out! If they walk away, tell them to make sure to not let the door hit their ass on the way out!! Be DONE with anything that isn’t for your best.
- We have this nasty habit of remembering the good times and conveniently forgetting the bad. I always encourage singles who are getting over someone, when they fondly remember this person or something about them, to pinch themselves right away to remember the pain as well and to get back on the letting go track.
- No one wants to be rejected, I get that, but don’t let your ego bring you back somewhere that isn’t good for you.
- You’re worthy of someone who wants to be with you. Stop chasing what’s not meant for you and open yourself up to something better to come.
- Be grateful for the lessons learned and experience as well as the growth!
- I’m also a firm believer of no second chances because whatever went wrong once will go wrong again. Be strong and move on. You deserve better.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will not define myself by the acceptance or rejection of someone else.
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.