- You. Yes you! You are great!
- You are talented and capable of greatness.
- The problem is that most people do not believe that they are great.
- BUT it’s by knowing and celebrating who you are that you will truly know and enforce your worth.
- Open the gifts that you’ve been given! Identify what you love and what makes you special, what talents you have, what makes you stand out from the crowd.
- How to do this? Work at it. Yes, the “W” word. When you are exploring what you are great at you will have to work at building what is already there. For example, you may have a good singing voice but if you do not train it then you will always be good not build it to something great.
- When you are passionate about something this will not be hard to do.
- It is important to set attainable goals for yourself as well so you will stay motivated and focused.
- Be open to change and see things in a new way in order to grow.
- Additionally, having a good support system around you helps encourage you, especially because some moments will be difficult.
- TRY THIS: Open your gifts. Identify what you are great at, if you cannot yourself, ask others. Find ways to build on it and make it even stronger and better. Enhancing your growth.
POST IT NOTE: I will be great at what I’m great at
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: GREAT [5:22 mins]
How do you enhance your connection with others? Please share in the comments!