It’s been a crazy busy week … either you had a chaotic one, a great one or a depressing one … or maybe a mixture of all of them? I’ve had an OK few days (and Santa seemed to overlook much of my naughtiness) but I’m glad Christmas is over. At the end of the craziness is one of my favorite martini recipes … one I’d like to share with you and say …
CHEERS to all of you who had to spend your holidays alone, CHEERS to all of you who had to live through the family and friends insanity, CHEERS to all of you who had to spend time with their ex’s, CHEERS to all of you who had to work, CHEERS to all of you who were depressed, CHEERS to all of you who were ill, CHEERS to all of you who suffered a loss, CHEERS to all of you who just need a damned drink already!! May each and every one of you enjoy happiness and joy and above all peace of mind!
Without further delay, here’s “Suzie’s Lucky 7 Crantini” … OK there’s no food or wine, unless you count the cranberries … but it’s a special occasion so enjoy!! CHEERS!!
Food and Wine: Suzie’s Lucky 7 Crantini
What You’ll Need:
- 1 oz Plain Vodka
- 1 oz Cranberry Vodka
- 1 oz Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- martini shaker
- martini glass (chilled)
- 7 Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
What To Do:
- Fill the martini shaker with ice and then add the Vodka, Cranberry Vodka, Whipped Cream Vodka and Cranberry Juice.
- Place lid on martini shaker and close tightly. Shake a few times to mix well.
- Open martini shaker lid and pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with the fresh or frozen cranberries.
Try it! You’ll love it!! Cheers!
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva