I’ve said many times before that the best places to meet others is doing things you already do and enjoy doing in your “natural” environment. Your regular activities actually enrich your single life while putting you in a situation where you’ll meet other like-minded people. It’s about creating dating opportunities where perhaps you didn’t think they existed. Don’t go with the intention of meeting someone just go have fun and let things happen naturally. Be open to it, smile and flirt. Take advantage of every opportunity and there’s a lot of opportunities out there for those who will take the chance! Here some of my favorite places to meet people in Ottawa as long as you’re open to it! So take your dating OFFLINE, put yourself out there, tap into the networks where your interests lie and meet someone new!!
Single Dating Diva’s Best Places to Meet People in Ottawa
- Lounges like Moscow Tea Room are geared towards a classier professional 30+ crowd and are great for interacting with others.
- Pubs like Heart & Crown have great cover bands on the weekends. It’s always an open and fun atmosphere. What better place to meet someone than on the dance floor!
- If you’re looking to get your sexy flirt on try one of the great nightclubs we have in Ottawa. Some of my super classy favorites are Flybar and Kavali.
- Ottawa has a lot of great Festivals & Events throughout the year and people are often quite social in that atmosphere, so take advantage of it and meet some new hotties!
- Local sports groups like the Ottawa Sport and Social Club are a great way to meet people while staying active.
- Join some Meetup Groups and meet others with common interests while increasing your social network.
- Another great idea is to take classes to learn a new hobby like cooking for example or a wine or scotch tasting class.
- Professional networking events are a good way to meet other single professionals, on the most part it’s single people who attend. I put some Ottawa Professionals Networking events every once in a while and even though they aren’t singles events, they are for professional networking, people always seem to connect because there isn’t the pretense of a “singles event”.
- There are some local singles events, but they are a bit tricky because it kind of feels like a high school dance and not as engaging.
So there you have it, Single Dating Diva’s Best Places to Meet People in Ottawa! If you’re looking for love in 2015, check out my appearance on CTV Ottawa Morning Live for some tips and ideas!
READERS: What are your favorite places to meet people in Ottawa OFFLINE? Share your secrets in the comments below!!
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva
I’m hoping with the minus 30 temperatures there is a heavy focus on indoors? 🙂
No kidding Ann!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.