Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 8: Shit or Get Off the Pot
Shit or Get Off the Pot (Dealing with Time Wasters)
- Some people just want to waste your time, leaving you clinging to false hope when they have no intention of being with you in a real way (and you most likely have done the same).
- You could be their dirty little secret or they could be yours? Side piece anyone?
- Sometimes you are emotionally attached to a dead end relationship or something that has already ended leaving no room for real love.
- Time wasters keep you around for their egos, they love the idea of having you waiting for them, hanging on for that call or message or even visit. You might keep someone around for the same reasons.
- Some of these people are like zombies coming back out of nowhere just to keep you hanging on.
- You need to recognize it for what it is and let go once and for all!
- If someone wants to be with you they will be with you and you’ll know it, it’s actually very simple.
- Don’t keep time wasters around and don’t let anyone waste your time.
- Find, keep and be a significant other not an insignificant one.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.