Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 9: Textually Speaking…
Main Points: Textually Speaking… (Textationships and Text Etiquette)
- Texting or messaging online can be an easy way to communicate with a love interest, particularly if you met virtually.
- Even video chatting works great because you get to see them.
- However, it’s easy to get a false sense of intimacy and infatuation with someone you’re chatting with, but remember they can tell you and show you whatever they like (real or not), it might not even be really them.
- It’s important to never send pictures (intimate or not) to someone you’ve just met and haven’t met in person. Someone might say that they want to see more of you or more pictures than you had in your online profile but NEVER send any because you can’t control where those pictures end up and they are still a stranger even if you talk to each other all day every day.
- It’s best, to meet in person (publicly) as soon as you can because you never know them for real (as much as you think you do) until you have an “in real life” relationship.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.