Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio Milkman Show called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 7: First Date Priorities
Main Points: First Date Priorities (Pay Attention to these Two Things on a First Date)
- Everyone is nervous on a first date, so be kind.
- Focus on #1 – attraction: are you physically attracted them at some level? and #2 – would you like to see them again for an encore performance?
- Something about them has to pique your interest and draw you back.
- Don’t worry about their long term potential or where this could potentially go, take it one date at a time, enjoy the process and don’t think about the outcome.
- Stop overthinking and go with the flow.
- If your first dates always go wrong, perhaps you’re approaching it wrong or making bad dating choices.
- Think of a first date like a job interview, put your best foot forward and also ensure they’re somewhere you want to be as well.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.