Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 20: Always Single
Main Points: Always Single (Why some people will always be single)
- Some people are single because they choose to be and that’s perfectly OK, some, however, really want to be in a relationship but self-sabotage, while others are really trying but can’t seem to catch a break.
- The REAL reasons most people are single fall into these categories:
– you make bad dating choices,
– you engage in unhealthy emotional attachments,
– you have more baggage than an Kardashian going on vacation,
– you’re picky,
– you have a sense of entitlement,
– you like it in your comfort zone,
– you have low self esteem or
– you’re emotionally unavailable.
- You need to take a dating break and unpack your dating history and find out what trends and themes keep coming up and then DEAL WITH IT. Is it your ego? Is it your childhood? Is it something else? Whether you need to speak to a therapist or a coach or create a plan on your own, it’s necessary to name it and shame it, then move on
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will do the personal work it takes to find love
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.