Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 19: Letting Go of Strong Attachments
Main Points: How do I let go of a past love when there is still a strong attachment? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- It usually is the same story, you meet someone who you perceive to be exactly what you were looking for in a partner, this person said the right things and did the right things … or so it seemed. There were so many red flags waving around that it’s almost impossible to see straight.
- Often times we can’t let go because there is something tethering us to that other person like something they’re doing but more often than not it’s all you. You’re the one holding on, and you need to ask yourself why you’re still attached. False Hope? Loneliness?
- I’ve been there! Speaking to a professional helped me realize why it was that I was so attached, the funny thing was as much as I wanted to blame them it wasn’t about them at all – it was about me. They were like a drug for me and I was, for lack of a better word, addicted.
- Here’s what I did and what you can do to let go for real this time:
– Take inventory of past relationships.
– Build your confidence!
– Know your worth!
– Surround yourself with good people who care about you.
– Be your best self!
– Be happily single.
- Remember that some people will always have a special place in our hearts but that doesn’t mean they deserve a special place in our lives.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will STOP obsessing because I am worthy of REAL love
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.