Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 18: Where You Stand?
Main Points: Where you stand? (How to know where you stand with someone)
- Often times we can end up in “relationship limbo” because we don’t want to rock the boat but it’s important to know if they’re a significant or insignificant other.
- Some important things to ask yourself: are you an important part of their daily life (not just texting)? Do they include you in important life decisions? Do they value your opinion? Are you public or on the down low? Are your encounters more than sex (like going out, doing stuff in public)?
- Not every liaison will result in a relationship and that’s ok, but what’s not ok is leading someone on or being on different pages.
- Never assume that you’re exclusive unless you’ve both stated that you are so have that discussion when you feel it’s the right time (usually after a few dates).
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will STOP wasting my time with someone who isn’t as invested in me
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.