Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 17: Avoiding Embarrassing Moments
Main Points: How do I avoid an awkward or embarrassing moment? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- Problem: Out of Control Bodily Functions – This could include: bad gas, needing to run to the toilet often, nausea, sweating too much, body odor, snot in your nose, bad breath, too much cologne, women problems, runny nose, dandruff
Solution: Know your bodily limits and if you’re unsure about going out don’t go out and don’t expose yourself to gastro triggers.
- Problem: Food & Drink Mishaps – This could include: spilling food and/or drink on self or date, food in teeth, eating something messy
Solution: Spilling is typically an accident, just be careful and make safe food choices. If you’re unsure about your post-food teeth situation excuse yourself and go to the restroom.
- Problem: Physical Contact Conundrums – This could include: to kiss or not to kiss decisions, going in for a kiss or hug and the other person flinches, touching their hand and the person pulls away, awkwardly bad kiss, crying
Solution: Pay very close attention to non-verbal cues from the other person before making a move, they should be leaning towards you and showing they are really interested. Respect boundaries, especially if you’re unsure.
- Problem: Oversharing from Nervousness – This could include: telling your whole life story, talking about your ex and how horrible (or great) they were, displaying your baggage for all to see, talking about all your dates gone wrong, talking about intimate topics, sharing your physical problems (especially gross ones like what happens when you eat dairy), demonstrating victim mentality, making it a pity party
Solution: Be prepared before you go on a date with topics like current affairs, interesting life stories and watch for verbal and nonverbal cues from your date to gauge their interest level. No need to tell them everything right away, especially personal things.
- Problem: Wardrobe Malfunctions – This could include: your zipper being down, your shirt being unbuttoned, your skirt caught in your underwear, dirty clothes, broken heels, uncomfortable shoes or clothes
Solution: Make sure you wear comfortable, well-fitting, clean attire that is appropriate for the occasion. Do a mirror check before going out.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.