Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 16: Seal the Deal!
Main Points: Seal the Deal! (How to commit and get them to commit)
- Don’t clutter your dating life with missed opportunities.
- There are some things you can do to make sure that you don’t have these situations.
- Being datable is on the top of the list (that means putting your best foot forward, look good, feel good, confidence are all the key to marketing yourself better).
- Mentally prepare yourself for every situation, visualize yourself succeeding, believe in your worth, know what you want and go after it.
- You also need to learn how to read body language to get whatever vibe they’re sending your way (when you can read the signals you can react in the way you’re supposed to).
- Be Interesting, yes, I said it. No one wants to be with someone boring. Have things to talk about, be passionate about something (other than sex), be excited, have good energy … all this is magnetizing!
- At the end of the day, just go for it, be confident and have zero expectations. Communicate your thoughts without being pushy and respect their “no” without taking it personally.
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.