Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 22: Deal Breakers vs Deal Makers
Main Points: Deal Makers vs Deal Breakers (Determining what you should be focusing on)
- According to research, people place more weight on their deal breakers rather than their deal makers when looking for a long term partner.
- Common deal breakers usually are: physical unattractiveness, unhealthy lifestyle, undesirable personality traits, different religious beliefs (or unbeliefs), limited social status, differing mating strategies/ideas about sexuality, differing relationship goals.
- While these are important considerations, it’s also important to identify and seek out the really important deal makers – especially those that are values based.
- Change the narrative – speak about what you want rather than what you don’t want. Keep the language positive (deal makers) and you’ll actually attract more people than you would if you spoke in negative terms (deal breakers).
- Ask yourself, by what lens would you like to be viewed by someone?
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will focus on a positive dating narrative
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.