Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 24: Good First Impressions?
Main Points: First Impressions (How to make a great first impression)
- We’ve all heard that within seconds of looking at you someone makes up their mind about what they think of you. But there’s hope.
- When speaking to or seeing someone for the first time make sure to BE on time. Punctuality is very important and at the very least respects the other person’s time.
- Like it or not, people are judged first and foremost on their appearance so do put your best foot forward when meeting someone new.
- Body language is very important as well, so keep smiling and try and be relaxed.
- Confidence (not arrogance) is also essential. No one wants to be with someone who hangs their head down or slouches. They want that person with the confident (not arrogant) energy.
- While it’s important to make that good first impression you want to also be true to you, don’t look or act a certain way just to impress them because it will work against you later on.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will make an effort for first encounters
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.