Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 26: Always Friend Zoned?
Main Points: The Friend Zone (How to avoid getting friend-zoned)
- If you are always ending up in the friend zone, then there’s something about the vibe you’re giving out that puts you there.
- For some reason, you’re not inspiring butterflies in someone and you’re making the “friend” part too easy.
- You need to:
1) Be Clear About Intentions and Expectations: Being clear about your intentions and expectations ensures that everything is out in the open and that you are on the same page as each other. If you’re not, then move on and don’t waste your time trying to change their mind. If someone wants to be with you they will be.
2) Play It Cool: Desperation and neediness are NOT attractive. Don’t be too clingy with someone you’re dating. Give them their space and make sure you have yours. Don’t play hard to get but BE hard to forget.
3) Set Clear Boundaries: Make sure that you set clear boundaries of what a friend is and isn’t to you. If they talk to you like they do their friend then they don’t see you romantically, especially if they tell you about other people they’re dating or complain about other dates.
4) Don’t Be Their Friend: While you want to have a friendship with your partner, you need to be careful to not be their friend rather than their partner.
5) Be Aware of Chemistry: You need to be aware of what sort of romantic chemistry you have together. If they don’t want to kiss you or eventually be intimate then that’s definitely a sign that they don’t see you THAT way. In that case, it’s time to re-evaluate.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will not be a love interest’s doormat or therapist
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.