Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 29: Digital Dating Boundaries
Main Points: What should my digital dating boundaries be? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- When you are dating digitally, online dating, you should always remember the “stranger danger” rule … essentially, everyone you meet online is a stranger that you know nothing about other than what they tell you, which could be a lie. So safety first!
- That being said, you do need to have fun with it and put your best self out there in order to date competitively.
- In your dating profile, for instance, it is good to talk about what makes you stand out from the crowd, but keep it simple and leave something to the imagination.
- Sometimes you are chatting and it is going great, you have not met in person but the virtual chemistry is there, full speed ahead! Then they ask you for more pictures, naughty or not, what do you do? You say no! Because it is not as harmless as you think. Any time you hit “send” you have zero control over what happens with those pictures.
- You need to also meet in person as soon as possible, if things linger virtually more that a couple of weeks then it is too long. When someone truly want to meet you, THEY WILL NOT WASTE TIME!
- Having digital dating boundaries will also add mystery and eagerness to the liaison meaning you will want to see each other and get to know each other more IN PERSON. Do not give away too much before this happens.
- If you listen to the podcast link above, I speak about a client of mine who got contacted by someone who pretended to be from doctors without borders living in a hut in Africa and she ALMOST got sucked in…
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will honor my privacy with strangers
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.