Segment 38: First Sleepovers
Main Points: First Sleepover (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- First sleepovers can be very stressful situations. You want things to go well.
- Perhaps you do things in your sleep that you don’t even know about or you wake up looking and maybe smelling gross.
- Your first priority is comfort and trust. Yours and theirs. As well as safety. This isn’t for someone you’ve just met online and never dated in person. Home dates are NOT first dates (more like a few dates in).
- Home dates almost always end up in some physical action. Make sure you are ready for something physical to happen. If you’re not ready or willing to make it physical, then skip the home date / sleepover until you are (just to be safe).
- So you’re ready, now what? Here are some things to keep in mind before your home date:
– make sure your house is clean and well stocked with necessary amenities, especially the bathroom
– make your guest feel at home as much as possible (if there is something you don’t want them to see or touch then hide it away), leave room on the dresser and bathroom counter, have drinks and food handy
– have your bedroom outfit ready as well as anything else you’ll need (don’t count on them to be prepared)
- Most important is not to stress about it and just have fun. Have no expectations. Don’t over think. Be safe.
- POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will always keep safe
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.