Segment 39: How to Get Quality Dates
Main Points: How to Get Quality Dates (Achieving Dating Success)
- The most challenging part about dating is actually getting that date!
- There’s a lot of competition and not as much selection as we would hope. That’s why we tend to grab the low hanging fruit BUT the low hanging fruit isn’t always the best fruit, really you need to aim higher.
- There are some things you do to ensure you get quality and not necessarily quantity:
– know your worth and be mentally/emotionally prepared for a real relationship
– attract a quality partner by BEING a quality partner, be who you want to date
– get out of your comfort zone, outside your normal is usually where the good stuff is (besides what you’re already doing isn’t working)
– create dating opportunities for yourself by participating in activities, ask your social circle to introduce you to someone, talk to strangers in public (safely)
– be an active dater, love isn’t going to knock on your door
– just ask! If you meet someone you like and there’s a connection, ask them to continue the conversation over coffee, a drink or wherever, even better if you’re talking about something (a type of food or movie) use that as the catalyst to ask them to do whatever it is.
- Whatever you do, don’t settle for less than your worth but it’s up to you what you accept or don’t. You accept a play boy/girl then that’s what you’ll get. You accept someone who makes excuses all the time then that’s what you’ll get.
- You are worthy of quality love, so know your worth and date at that level.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I am worthy of quality love
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.