Segment 41: Hero Dating
Main Points: Hero Dating (No Works in Progress)
- Fancy yourself a hero? How about a fairy godmother/father? A construction worker? Maybe a therapist? Or maybe you have a big heart.
- You make excuses for them … all they need is a little love, a little help getting on their feet … all they need is YOU!! You are certain that can save them from themselves. You LOVE that they need you (talk about an ego boost). You want to turn that work in progress into your own miracle. You want to turn that bad boy/girl into the prince/princess charming.
- What does a work in progress look like? Perhaps they’re unemployed, broke, heavy baggage, always the victim, the whole world is out to get them, are they a “Cinderella”, are they a hot mess, are they a disaster, are they always in some sort of trouble? You get the picture.
- Dating work in progress is essentially shovelling BS on the daily. Is that the life you want? Besides, when and if they get their shit together they’ll probably dump your ass.
- What should you do? You should date someone WHOLE. Don’t look for your other or better half! Be whole and look for someone who’s also whole! Someone whole has their shit together and life in order.
- They won’t cause you drama. They will like you and show you they like you. They will always keep their word. They will enhance your life and treat you well. The relationship will be equal and solid.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I am no one’s hero
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.