Segment 42: How to Woo Someone
Main Points: How to Woo Someone (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- If you’re interested in someone, you should totally make a move. Don’t let an opportunity pass you by even if your pride might take a hit.
- Scary? Yes. Worth it? Definitely!
- You need to know how to gauge someone’s potential interest by “feeling” the situation. Body language is everything.
- Also, confidence is key! Know who you are and what you have to offer. This way, if you are rejected it won’t bother you.
- Look good, smell good and feel good. No one wants to date the stinky guy/girl.
- Once you approach someone, here are some things to keep in mind:
– maintain eye contact (it shows you’re focused on them)
– be an engaged conversationalist (listen actively, ask questions, look interested in them and what they’re saying)
– be interesting (be well read and knowledgeable about current affairs, trends)
– make good suggestions for a date based on their interests or your conversation (be prepared with ideas!)
– don’t be creepy or pushy (no means no, not maybe)
- In the end you miss every opportunity you don’t take. It never hurts to try, even if you strike out. Get up, dust yourself off and try again. Practice makes perfect and you’ll get better.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will show interest in others
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.