Segment 43: Good Date vs Bad Date
Main Points: Good Date vs Bad Date (What’s the Difference?)
- A good date, essentially makes you want more. A bad date, you want to run for the hills. Is it really that simple? Sometimes (when you’re lucky!)
- Sometimes, you’re on the fence and it’s not a hard pass, perhaps a hard maybe? How do you know what to do?
- On the most part, some examples of what you need to look out for:
– attraction, makes you smile/laugh, good conversation, eye contact, common interests, you feel special, it feel right, you want to kiss them
– doing something fun, an activity date rather than just coffee, drinks or dinner is a bonus and brings out more positive vibes
– boring, bad hygiene, creepy/weird vibe, bad/forced conversation, awkward, you/they not engaged (looks at other, at their phone), talks about baggage/overshares, they are aggressive/don’t respect consent, you are repulsed, they don’t look like their online dating profile picture
- In the end all you need to worry about is if you’re attracted AND if you’re interested in seeing them again. That’s it. That’s all.
- If there’s some interest and it’s not a hard pass, then give it a couple dates before you make a decision about them. Just don’t waste their time while you wait for something “better”.
- Each date is one step closer to your person. Each date is a learning lesson, an experience and opportunity for growth. Enjoy the process.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I WILL appreciate EACH date
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.