Segment 44: Does Unconditional Love Exist?
Main Points: Does Unconditional Love Exist? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- If you don’t love me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best… sound familiar?
- Each and every person seeks relationship with those who will love us completely, with all our flaws, all our bad moods and especially when we’re not so lovable. Someone who will selflessly love us … essentially we’re looking for unconditional love, but, is that even realistic?
- However, expecting “unconditional love”, is, well, unrealistic because it’s expecting a lot from others.
- Love goes both ways. We need respect, understanding and nurturing.
- Instead of always expecting unconditional love, we can contribute to the growth of a relationship by communicating and working together.
- Realistic, mature, love is love that is mutually beneficial and built on solid ground of respect, nurturing and understanding.
- Love SHOULD be conditional on those three things. No one should have put up with any negative behavior, abuse or neglect from a partner.
- Instead of looking for the perfect partner you should work of BEING the perfect partner. The rest will fall into place where and when it’s right.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will have realistic expectations of love
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.