Segment 49: Dating Pity Party
Main Points: Dating Pity Party (You are the author of your misery)
- The single and dating pity party is a wild one! Lots of alcohol, trashy food, screaming, crying, anger, bitterness, resentment, blaming and shaming … what a wild ride!
- Make sure to bring pictures and items of significance. You might want to bring your phone so you can send irrational and emotional texts. This dating pity party promises to extinguish whatever positive hopeful light you still have lit inside of you BUT it’s your party and you can cry if you want to, right? Well…
- There’s no doubt we all have had our own pity party fueled by our craptastic dating life. I know I have.
- While these are completely normal and healthy, they should be temporary. Cry it out, mourn what is lost and move on.
- No one – absolutely NO ONE – deserves your mental distress. No one deserves that much power over you or your emotions. NO ONE. Stop giving your power to others. YOU and ONLY you should wield that much power over you.
- It doesn’t matter how much you love them or how great they made you feel or if you thought they were your soul mate. What matters is YOU.
- Get over the tragic love mentality … love isn’t tragic nor is it dramatic. It’s important that you see things for what they really are, not what you wish them to be or see them as “the one that got away”.
- There is no doubt that the dating pity party is all about ego and pride – yours. Nothing hurts your pride like being rejected.
- It’s a choice – you can choose to feel sorry for yourself and keep looking back OR you can choose to move forward and look ahead to your bright future.
- What will you choose? Light or darkness? Power or weakness? It’s up to you.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will NOT feel sorry for myself
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.