Segment 50: Failed Relationship Time Wasters
Main Points: Is my failed relationship a waste of time? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- No one that has been in a failed relationship, serious or not, can say they haven’t felt like it was a waste of time. BEEN THERE DONE THAT! I felt like I wasted some of the prime years of my life with all my bad choices. But was it really a waste? Is any experience a waste of time?
- After a relationship has ended, we typically think back with lots of sadness and regret. We play the blame game. We blame ourselves for the bad choices, we blame others for using and abusing us or even leading us on.
- After my divorce I regretted my choice in partner. Each time I had a negative dating experience I blamed myself or blamed the universe for my bad luck.
- I know that I used to sit there thinking, if a certain something had happened differently or I acted a certain way or did something or said something then things would have turned out much differently.
- We play the blame game, throw a pity party, overthink, overanalyze and it does nothing more than make us miserable and negatively impact our mental health. Now THAT is a waste of time.
- While mourning a failed relationship is an important part of healing, we oftentimes waste countless hours wallowing in self-pity and “what ifs” when we could be doing something more healthy like slowly letting it go.
- Every encounter we have with someone, dating or otherwise, is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Every lesson learned is a new paving stone towards your happily ever after. Believe it!
- Life is a journey and you can’t let your failed relationships define you, you have to use them to EMPOWER you. Be the badass warrior that you are!
- Be grateful for every experience – good AND bad. It’s the only way to come out on top.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will live life forward and not backward
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.