- We all have something we feel very strongly, even passionate, about.
- Passion gives us a purpose and makes us feel that we have a purpose.
- If you do not know, think about what you get excited about, what fulfils you and makes you happy. Do not be afraid of it but embrace it.
- Take that excitement and learn everything you can about whatever it is you’re passionate about and keep learning about it. You can also seek out others who have the same expertise and interests. Take some risks.
- Make something real out of what you are passionate about and integrate it into everything you do.
- How this makes passion work for you:
* it makes you more excited for every day, gives you something to look forward to, a reason to get out of bed
* it makes you more confident about who you are because you’re being true to you and your purpose
* it makes you more attractive to others – friends, love interests, work interests, clients – because your energy vibes in a special way to the world (passion and ambition is VERY sexy)
* it makes you look to the future with a more positive light and love your life!
- TRY THIS: what makes you passionate also makes you uniquely you. Make a list of things that excite you and bring out happiness in you.
POST IT NOTE: I will say yes to passion
You can listen to the BlastTheRadio.com segment here: PASSION [4:59 mins]
What are YOU passionate about? Please share in the comments!