I recently had the privilege of speaking with the very charming Jack Romance from the Mr. & Mrs. Romance Podcast and I had a blast! We had a great time chatting about:
- dealing with emotions through writing
- remembering that nostalgic first kiss
- the impact the internet is having on our innocence and capacity for romance
- growing up in a conservative household & rebel daughters
- testing the field after divorce or ended relationships
- taking the plunge, getting out there dating to find out what you do & don’t like
- alpha males
- be true to yourself , putting your best foot forward
- how to know when it’s the right person
- personal space
- public displays of affection
- sex as something sacred vs. modern form of currency
- casual sex and our need for connection
You can check the podcast recording out on iTunes, right here, or on Singles Warehouse.
It’s a lot of fun and interesting!! Listen while you work, walk, clean the house or whatever you’re doing. You will be happy you did!!
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva
I have a great blog that you might be interested in on this subject! It’s called “Doing it After Divorce.” http://divorcedgirlsmiling.com/doing-it-after-divorce/
Thanks, will check it out 🙂 Just liked you on Twitter & FaceBook 🙂
Comments are closed.