I’ve spoken a lot about lingerie and how much I love it. I’ve also written about why lingerie is important in a relationship. Essentially, lingerie not only makes you look sexier, it raises your confidence which makes you feel sexier. Nothing wrong with that!! But, does choosing the right lingerie matter? Do guys have a preference? Well, I asked and just as I thought guys love lingerie and aren’t too picky as long as it fits right and it’s not anything too far out. I’ve also said I just LOVE Baci Lingerie. Their stuff is not only very very sexy, it’s one of the brands that fits nicely on just about anyone. They were generous enough to offer a little somethin somethin for my very sexy readers!! Make sure to put your name in the hat at the end of this post, keep coming back and tell all your friends!!
Choosing The Right Lingerie
When you go lingerie shopping there are so many options and colors and styles that choosing the right lingerie for you can be a daunting task. It really doesn’t have to be!! Here are some easy tips to help you make the right choice for you.
- Color: Sticking to black, red or white keeps it simple. Bright colors and patterns can be distracting. Black, red and white are more traditional options and usually give a mental image of sexy. Black is classy, Red is passionate and White is pure. What image are you trying to portray?
Top Tip: Solid colors are easier on the eyes, they don’t distract and make a nice package for the prize inside.
- Ease of Use: Remember, lingerie won’t stay on for long. Keep this rule in mind: easy to put on means easy to take off. If it has a lot of complicated snaps and straps then it’s really not worth it unless it’s for taking pictures or a having a fashion show for your partner.
Top Tip: Keep it simple, but sexy.
- Fit: Just like with any clothes you buy, your lingerie has to fit properly. Typically you can’t return it either so you have to make sure it fits and looks good before you leave the store. What to look for? Does it cover what it needs to and reveal what you want it to reveal? If it gives you bulges and rolls where there shouldn’t be then it’s not the right size.
Top Tip: If you’ve got a bit bigger mid section then choose a baby-doll style, boy shorts look good on full bottoms, support is very important for larger breasted women, long legs love something with a slit.
- Style: There are countless styles to choose from, so how do you decide? Well, think about what occasion it is and what impact you want to make. You choose whether you want it to be sexy or skanky. Both are good depending on what you’re looking for.
Top Tip: Something that mixes a bit of sheer with opaque gives the illusion of mystery while still revealing enough. Lace and mixed materials do a good job of this.
- Feel: I would say that feel is the most important thing to consider. How does what you’re wearing make you feel? Sexy? Uncomfortable? Shy? Empowered? Whatever you’re feeling is what is going to be projected to your partner. If you are wearing something that makes you feel fat then you’re not going to feel very attractive. As a result, it won’t give off the right message to your partner. In the same way if you are wearing something you feel sexy in you will give off a sexy, confident vibe.
Top Tip: Keep looking and trying things on until you find something that makes you feel like the hottest woman on earth.
Regardless of what lingerie you end up with, choosing the right lingerie for you doesn’t have to be a chore or frustrating. Keep my tips in mind next time you go shopping. Lingerie doesn’t have to be expensive and it doesn’t have to be complicated but it always has to bring out the best in you.
Do you have lingerie preferences? What works for you? I would love to hear about it in the comments!
Your Sister in Dating Bliss,
Single Dating Diva
Copyright Single Dating Diva