Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Segment 31: Legitimate Dating Excuses
Main Points: What are legitimate dating excuses? (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- A date cancelled on you the last minute or, they just cannot be in a relationship right now because they are not ready, or, they couldn’t respond to your text for several days because something happened … sound familiar?
- How do you know if their excuse is legitimate or just an excuse? It is all in the intention.
- Some common excuses can be:
-> work / life is really busy: no one is THAT busy, people make time / room for things that are important to them and that’s not you at this time
-> family / friend / work emergency: usually just an excuse, these events are quite rare, the fact that it happened when they had plans with you is either just bad luck or a big fat lie
-> sudden illness: while it could be true it’s probably an excuse, something more interesting came up maybe, you should be able to hear it in their voice
-> car broke down: uh huh, tell them to send you a picture
-> not looking for anything serious right now: everyone will commit to someone they want to commit to, they’re confirming that they aren’t interested in a relationship with YOU but might commit to someone who does rock their world (sorry!)
- How do you really know? Well, some excuses are legitimate and if they make new plans with you immediately and DON’T cancel them then it’s a good sign, if they give you the runaround then “liar liar pants on fire”
- Remember, actions, not words mean everything
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will not believe everything I hear, even if I really want to
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.