Segment 46: Is it OK to creep my date online?
Main Points: Creeping Dates Online (Ask Your Dating Expert Suzie)
- What’s YOUR digital footprint? Do you even know? How much can someone find out about you just by searching online?
- It’s really hard to keep anything secret with the popularity Social Media and Google – the snooping possibilities are endless.
- Face it, we’re nosy by nature. We’re curious. When the information is out there, especially if it’s in the public domain, is it fair game? Well… it depends.
- I’ve definitely done it. Not most times, but sometimes I’ve researched dates before meeting them, more just to confirm what they told me about themselves. Once I even found that one guy I was talking to was married. Needles to say, I cancelled our date.
- However, my advice is to not be nosy or paranoid. Leave something to the imagination. Creeping isn’t the answer.
- You need to learn to date smart and use your instincts and intuition. You know when something feels off. Use social media and google as a tool if something doesn’t seem right.
- In the end, it has more to do with the intention behind your “search”. If you’re just doing a little research for non-stalking purposes then I believe that it’s OK, but it’s never OK to stalk someone online, nor is it OK to snoop for the sake of snooping.
- Creeping your date online IS NOT a best practice because you never get the whole picture.
- So … Cyberstalking? No. Creeping? No. Researching? Maybe.
POST IT NOTE / MANTRA: I will not be a creeper
Welcome to my new feature on Blast the Radio called “Be a Single and Dating Rockstar with Suzie” where I share my expertise with listeners to help them navigate the dating world and find their prince or princess among the frogs!
Be a Single & Dating Rockstar with Suzie
Kissing a lot frogs with no prince or princess in sight? Dating Expert Suzie from SingleDatingDiva.com is here to help you find love. She has been through the trenches of the good, bad and ugly of dating and is now married with two children. She wants to help YOU achieve the dating outcomes you desire by navigating single and dating life effectively.
What listeners can expect: Dating CAN be fun and Suzie can show you how! She brings with her many years experience not only dating but also helping singles like you find the love they crave. She will let you in on the lessons she has learned along the way from her extensive dating, education, career and life experience. She teaches others how to navigate the dating world successfully to find happily ever after as she did. The rest is up to you! Her key message is that love is out there, they really are not all frogs, you just have to date smart and with purpose.
Copyright Single Dating Diva
Reproduction of this page whether whole or in part is completely prohibited. Please use the contact form if you would like to discuss using any content on this site.