These posts are meant to lead you be your most empowered self and help you overcome those things that are holding you back from reaching your goals. Some of this might resonate with you, or not, and I’m not here to judge anyone or their actions, only to give you something to think about.
We all make bad choices in life. No one is immune to this. However, we need to understand the reason behind our bad choices and what consequences we end up with after the fact.
Bad choices are usually impulsive choices rather than mindful ones. It is important to understand that every choice that you make will either have a positive or negative outcome. Sometimes a good choice will have a bad outcome and a bad choice will have a positive one, this is why we keep trying our luck. What worked before will not necessarily work again. So it is better to opt for the good choices.
However, in order to be more empowered and have a more fruitful life, we need to strive to make better choices in our life. Learning from your bad choices will turn them into power for you and they will be a stepping stone moving you higher. Stop giving away your power to your bad choices and take back that power.
Where to start:
- Make mindful, thoughtful decisions.
- Avoid impulsive choices, rather think before you speak or act.
- Learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them.
Affirmation & Gratitude:
Practice your daily affirmations and gratitude and take care of yourself. This might sound like: “I will not react to everything today” or “I will think before I speak today”. At the end of the day, be thankful for your “wins” and grateful for the lessons learned from your missteps.
- Bad choices are a normal part of life and usually end up in some sort of bad consequence.
- In order to stop making bad decisions, you need to be more mindful and slow down your decision making process.
- You also need to make more informed decisions. Do your research. Learn all the facts before making a decision. Think before you speak.
- Learn from your mistakes and do not repeat them. Remember, “live life forward while understanding it backwards”.
- Self-care rituals such as filling your cup will help you live a calmer more thoughtful life resulting in more mindfulness and less impulsiveness.
TRY THIS: Think of previous bad decisions that you have made and write down what you would have done differently. Learn from your errors. Do not repeat them.
POST IT NOTE: I will make more informed choices
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: CHOICES [6:54 mins]
READERS: What are your thoughts on this? Please share in the comments!