These posts are meant to lead you be your most empowered self and help you overcome those things that are holding you back from reaching your goals. Some of this might resonate with you, or not, and I’m not here to judge anyone or their actions, only to give you something to think about.
Living YOUR truth means living your life in the best way you can by being true to yourself, your calling and your passions. You fully embrace who you are, the good and the not so good, and you use your life experiences as solid stepping stones to help you on your journey forward. Some signs that you are living your truth that keep me in check and can help you as well are:
- You feel balanced regardless of what life or the world throws at you, it does not knock you down
- You are whole and complete on your own without needing others to complete you
- You do not rely on outside validation or give others your power
- You feel good on your own without relying on others
- You are honest with yourself and others about who you are without fear of rejection
- You do not take everything personally rather you trust in your actions and choices
- Your value and worth are from within regardless of your relationship, social or professional status
Where to start:
- Begin by answering the following five “truth statements”:
– The REAL reason I have an issue in my relationships is …
– The REAL reason I’m not where I want to be in life is …
– The REAL reason I prioritize other people’s happiness before my own is …
– The REAL reason I’m not financially stable is …
– The REAL reason I still have that secret habit or liaison is …
Affirmation & Gratitude:
At the end of each day when you write down in your journal what you are grateful for, you can break down your analysis of your own actions and ask yourself the truth statements. Next morning, use your affirmations to focus on the areas that need your attention / improvement.
- Living your truth, admitting your truth takes you a long way and results in your empowerment.
- Living your truth means fully embracing yourself as a person in the most authentic way possible.
- Answering truth statements such as “the real reason I am not happy or I’m single or I don’t reach my goals, etc is …” factually will help you get to the core of why you are not where you want to be.
- It is only by being truthful with yourself that you can grow and move beyond the things that are holding you back.
- Journaling will help you recognize trends and it is an important way to truly embrace your truth.
TRY THIS: Answer your truth statements about those things that you feel are holding you back by journaling.
POST IT NOTE: I will be true to myself
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: TRUTH [4:05 mins]
READERS: What are your thoughts on this? Please share in the comments!