These posts are meant to lead you be your most empowered self and help you overcome those things that are holding you back from reaching your goals. Some of this might resonate with you, or not, and I’m not here to judge anyone or their actions, only to give you something to think about.
We would all like to be more motivated. There is no doubt about that. I would even venture to guess that some of you have some “unfinished” goals or aspirations that you just gave up on. Right? I hear you, me too. Sometimes it is easier to go down the unmotivated route rather than to push forward. Lean in closer, I’m going to share a secret with you, the secret is having realistic goals and to start small.
We waste so much time putting our energy into the wrong things or things that waste our time rather than using whatever we can to motivate us to move forward. Motivation is something very personal and looks differently for different people. This is why you need to know your WHY and determine what will motivate you to get things done.
Where to start:
- Start fresh and always pick yourself up and keep trying. Go easy on yourself, not every win will be big nor will they all look the same. Sometimes a win is just getting out of bed and that is completely OK. You do you.
- Changing things up and changing your perspective helps motivate you as well. Changing a big goal into many small achievable ones can help you stay motivated to do more and keep going until you reach the big goal.
Affirmation & Gratitude:
Staying motivated is very heavily intertwined with affirmation and gratitude. Your daily affirmations in the morning will motivate you to keep going, while your end of the day gratitude will help you appreciate everything as a win and will motivate you for the next day.
- Motivation is that power that makes you do the “stuff” that you need or want to do. It is your driving force.
- Every person has different motivators in their life and it is something very personal. You have to be aware of what motivates you and use it to your benefit. This will empower you.
- Being self-motivated helps you keep going regardless of set-backs, to take advantage of opportunities, and to be committed to your goals.
- Self-motivation equals control and power. When you are able to do this effectively, you are empowered to do and be better.
- Your daily affirmations will help motivate you to reach your goals. Gratitude helps you appreciate each experience so you avoid being demotivated.
TRY THIS: Start each day with a specific affirmation that will help you get through the challenges of your day. End your day with gratitude for each experience.
POST IT NOTE: I will be motivated to empower myself
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: MOTIVATE [5:31 mins]
READERS: What are your thoughts on this? Please share in the comments!