These posts are meant to lead you be your most empowered self and help you overcome those things that are holding you back from reaching your goals. Some of this might resonate with you, or not, and I’m not here to judge anyone or their actions, only to give you something to think about.
When we think of inner peace we usually think of some religious person meditating on a hillside. However, inner peace is something that each one of us should aspire to. It empowers us because it is rooted in self-care rituals. When you are at peace from the inside out, you are better able to cope with your day and any challenges that you face. In the end you are more likely to create more authentic goals for yourself and you will, more often than not, achieve them.
Where to start:
- Find self-care activities that uplift you from the inside out. It could be meditation, nature walks, prayer, writing or whatever works for you.
- Find time each day to do this and add it to your anti-stress tool kit.
- When faced with a stressful or challenging situation, take a step back and breathe. Go to your happy place mentally before reacting – this is because you will be empowered.
Affirmation & Gratitude:
Inner peace starts with gratitude. Journaling at the end of each day what you are most grateful for (even the bad stuff) will help you find peace with every situation that you encounter. In the morning your affirmation should be included in your self-care rituals.
- Inner peace is a state of being at peace with yourself, your life and your surroundings. It brings you calm despite any storm.
- Spiritual practices have proven to benefit both mental and physical health as well as bring you inner peace. In turn, this brings you clarity and empowerment.
- You can achieve inner peace by meditation, reflection, self-love, kindness to others/yourself, laughter, gratitude, living in the present and letting go of any outside influence.
- All this is part of self-care. It’s empowering and energizing to take care of yourself. This looks differently for different people but filling your cup helps you see more clearly.
- Inner peace doesn’t happen overnight and can take a lot of work, but it will be worth it in the end because of how empowering it is.
TRY THIS: Try different self-care practices, including spiritual ones, to see what helps you disconnect and bring you inner peace. Keep doing it.
POST IT NOTE: I will achieve inner peace
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: INNER PEACE [5:33 min]
READERS: What are your thoughts on this? Please share in the comments!