We have spoken before about taking control of our life. I wanted to build on this important information this week because it is such an important factor of your growth and empowerment journey. Remember that you must “take control or you will lose control. There is no in-between.” [Mark Khoder]
Taking control means not being a victim or a passive observer in your life. It means writing your own script and never using the word “unlucky”. It also means learning from your mistakes and never letting them defeat you.
Control is important because it enables you to become the author of your own destiny. Your cup will always be overflowing because your power will be all your own to do with whatever you please. Ultimately, you will be happier and live a more fulfilled life. Life should not happen TO you, you should be in the driver’s seat. Take control of your actions, your emotions, your reactions and your thoughts.
- Taking control of your life means writing your own narrative, filling your own cup and living life on your own terms.
- Stepping outside of your comfort zone and doing something that scares you on a regular basis will help with your confidence in self.
- Living a healthy lifestyle helps keep you in a better state of mind. Self-care rituals are important control practices that train you for bigger things.
- Take a break from time wasters such as social media, television and other unhealthy practices because it teaches you discipline that you need to reach your bigger goals.
- Daily affirmations and gratitude help set you on the right path to controlling your life because they will open your eyes to reality versus perception of life events.
TRY THIS: What do you believe is “out of control” in your life and what is within your control? What small steps can you take to make a change?
POST IT NOTE: I WILL take control of my life
Click for recorded segment exclusively on BlastTheRadio.com: CONTROL [8:49 min]
READERS: What are your thoughts on this? Please share in the comments!
[…] Why Control is Important [Lessons Learned] […]
Comments are closed.